Friday, November 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sneaky Peek Time!!

If you're looking for my "Thoughtful Project Thursdays" segment click HERE ..
Hello hello my crafty friends, I am so excited that it is sneaky peek time for the new Peachy Keen Stamps Release once again.. Let me tell you the new Nov. Stamp Kit of the Month is just crammed full of adorableness!!! The Peachy Queen really did an amazing job on all the new stamps (like she always does of coarse).. So, make sure you stop by the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog this week to check out all the fabulous sneak peeks and the release party on Monday the 5th.. 

Here's my Sneaky Peek... 






I hope you liked my project and thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

This is so cute, Amanda! I love that you created a snow globe! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Jennifer said...

You are so talented its ridiculous!! LOVE IT!!

Beckie said...

Oh my...you rocked this one girl!!! So awesome.

Be blessed, Beckie

Glora said...

Okay, this is just ADORABLE!!!! I love the whole snow globe idea. It turned out absolutely PERFECT! Beautiful job on every single detail! Hugs- Glora

Urszula said...

Love it - this is super cute!

Melissa said...

Darling project- I am so glad I came by to see the close up pictures.

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Amanda!!!:)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ummmm... LOVE!!!! That little bling on the pole is awesome!