Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thoughtful Project Thursdays

Hello my crafty friends and it's "Thoughtful Project Thursdays" time again!!!


Well, if this is your first time visiting this is how my segment will work for the next 3 weeks (this is week 3) I will be sharing lots of  thoughtful projects with you, there will be some amazing guest designers, and there will even be a little thank you prize or two up for grabs for you too... Plus, I will leave a linky at the bottom of each post so you can share the Thoughtful Projects you are creating and I will choose a few to be spotlighted throughout the next 3 weeks.. Does that sound like fun or what???


Okay, lets get to this weeks thoughtful projects.. I created a fun home decor project but I also have 3 super talented guest designers sharing their Thoughtful Projects as well (Woo Hoo!!!).. 
So, lets start off with my guest designer first .. 

Kimberly

Jin

Lisa
They all did an amazing job on their thoughtful projects right?? Please make sure you stop by their blogs and leave them some thoughtful comments{just click on their names to visit their blogs}..

Now, here's my thought project and I'm sorry I ran out of time and wasn't able to make a video..

{got my turkey project idea from this blog HERE that I found on Pinterest }


Now, a little thoughtful giveaway for you :

  {Thanks so much My Craft Spot for sponsoring this weeks prize} 

{For the giveaway just leave a comment on this post with a way that I can reach you if you win. I will pick a winner on Wednesday the 21st ..}


 Thanks so much for stopping by today..  Now, I would love to see what thoughtful projects you are creating.. Just link them up below: 



Scrappy ((Hugs)) 
Amanda :o)

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Cute projects...love that turkey!! Lee-Ann :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Amanda you have shared such a super super cute turkey.Love how each feather is different
Cheers
Dr Sonia

SHartl said...

Lovely projects and that turkey is the cutest! Really in the mood for thanksgiving this year!

Pam said...

Cute projects! Everyone's so talented!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Amazing creations, gr8t job!

Jessica said...

Super cute cards and treat holder. Thanks for share to show us these cute projects.

Jessica said...

Super fun these project. Love the treat holder. Great ideas. Thanks for share with us.

lopezjrivera@centennialpr.net

Barbara A. said...

LOL! That is one cute turkey project...love it!!!

bgubbels@cableone.net