Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Lion Bobble Head Card

Hello Hello my crafty friends, I just wanted to pop in real quick and share a fun birthday card I made for my nephew.. So, on my card I decide to make my adorable lion a bobble head using an Action Wobble from Peachy Keen Stamps.. I really love how this card turned out and I hope my nephew loves it too :0)






Supplies I used:

*Gypsy
*Birthday Bash (Lion)
*Groovy Times (Card Base)
*PK-101 Medium Polka Dot( Peachy Keen)
*PKSC-02 February 2012 (Peachy Keen)
*Ink
*Pens (white & black)
*Buttons
*Embroidery Floss
*Action Wobble ( Peachy Keen )

Challenges:
My Craft Spot -Challenge # 48 - Manly man cards!
Fantabulous Cricut -Challenge Me Monday #102 In Like a Lion
Wobble Wednesday's - anything goes

I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

12 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute! I love the colors and papers!

PS. Please turn off word verification.

Lorie said...

Super cute card, Amanda! Love that wobbly head!!

jennyplace26@gmail.com said...

OMG! This is just so cute...I totally love it. TFS!

Adrian said...

awesome card!

Arcy Scraps said...

wow! i just HAD to come and tell you that your card is soooo flippin' cuuuute!!!!!!! i ♥ it!
thanks for playing with us at fccb!
♥ Cyndy

Megan said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your color choices! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Your card just makes me happy ;o) Such a fun, adorable card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at FCCB!

scrapqueen141 said...

Very fun card, so so so cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Glora said...

OH WOW!!! I LOVE how this turned out too! He is just too cute!!!! Awesome way to combine some of my favorite products! Thanks for joining our Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Marlene said...

Great Card! Love the bright colors! And the Birthday Lion is soo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Marlene
My Craft Spot DT Member

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Awesome card! The lion is so cute!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

AmyJRockstar said...

This is just darling!!! I love that lion! Such an adorable face and the action wobble is such a fab idea! Great colors too! Congrats on making our Top 5 at FCCB!!!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com