Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card

OMG, I can't believe it's already March!!! February just flew by , but I am so ready for spring.. Well, I have a really fun St. Patrick's Day card that I made with the super cute February Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month .. This kit will really inspire you to make some St. Patrick's Day projects just click HERE to check it out..



Here's the supplies I used:

*PKSC-02 February 2012 (Peachy Keen)
*Plantin SchoolBook (3" circle)
*"Times & Seasons" 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park)
*Vellum
*Ink
*Markers (black & green)
*Sakura gelly roll pen (white)
*"Twisted Lime" by Trendy Twine
*1/2" Round-it-All
*Stickles (gold)
*Pop Dots

Challenge:
My Craft Spot -Monday Challenge #46 - Make us laugh!

I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)



9 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

This is an awesome card. Love the twine and the pattern paper.
Ashley
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This made me smile- so cute!! What a great card.

:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space

Glora said...

SO creative!!!! This turned out awesome!!!! Hugs- Glora

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehe! I love it! And this def. made me laugh! Perfect for St. Patty's Day!

Altax said...

The twine and pattern paper looks great. Lovely stuff!!!

Saint Patrick’s Day

Jayne said...

Cute card.Great image.Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne

Candy said...

This card made me giggle!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! Made me laugh! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Kate said...

This is so fun! Those shoe buckles are fantastic! Great card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper