Thursday, March 15, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge Day

Happy Friday my crafty friends!!! Well, it's Peachy Keen Challenge day and I am so excited to share my project with you all.. The challenge for this week is a Color Inspiration Challenge and I decided to create a fun pinwheel.. The pinwheel cut I used is a SVGCuts File ( plus it's a freebie!!! how cool is that!!) and of course I used some always fabulous Peachy Keen Stamps.. The adorable little shamrock is from the February Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month stamp set.. If you want participate in this fun challenge just click HERE to head to the Peachy Keen Blog..





Here's a quick video showing you how cute it looks when it spins :0)


Supplies I used:

*PKSC-02 February 2012 (Peachy Keen)
*Pinwheel Freebie File ( SVGCuts )
*Citrus Stack (DCWV)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Green Marker
*Small Eyelets
*Crop-a-dile II
*Charcoal Twine by the Twinery (Paper Issues)
*Wood Dole Rod
*Wire
*3 Beads
*Ribbon

Challenges:
Decorate To Celebrate! -Challenge #20 -- St. Patrick's Day Party
Craft Junkie Too - T.G.I.F. Linky Party #49
Whimsical Designs -"Going Green" Whimsical Wednesday Challenge"
Paper Issues -Go Green or Go Home


I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

14 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

tooo cute chickie! I like how you curved the pinwheel ☺

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jean said...

Adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrae.

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute pinwheel love it thank you for joining our challenge at decorate to celebrate. hugs

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I just love this! You always have the cutest projects! Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Kristi said...

Cutest thing EVER! :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! It's like a double pinwheel!! And the demo of it spinning was fabulous :) Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Decorate to Celebrate DT

Amy said...

What an adorable project!!! Very cute! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate!
:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space
Decorate To Celebrate Design Team Member

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! I love the pinwheel and the adorable face on the shamrock! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Totally cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is super adorable!! What a great project!! I LOVE the papers you chose!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

Really cute shamrock! Sweet little pinwheel! I like!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Too CUTE!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
Hugs,
Norma

sue w. said...

Fabulous pinwheel, and the face on the shamrock is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
Hugs Sue W.