Friday, March 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge Day

Hey my crafty friends, I am so excited that it's Peachy Keen Challenge Day!! This week they're having a Sketch challenge.. So, I decided to create a layout with the sketch.. I used the cloud stamp from the February Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month to create the background on my layout.. The sweet little faces on my apple are from the Winter Wonderland Faces 1 1/8" .. If you want participate in this fun challenge just click HERE to head to the Peachy Keen Blog..

Here's my layout:




Here's the challenge sketch:


The supplies I used:

*PK-483 Winter Wonderland Faces 1 1/8 inch (Peachy Keen )
*PKSC-02 February 2012 (Peachy Keen)
*Cricut Essentials (marque)
*Just Because Card (Apples)
*Pooh Font (title)
*Birthday Bash (title)
*Pumpkin Pie pattern paper (K & Company)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Green Marker
*Stickles
*Buttons



I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

5 comments:

Glora said...

I SERIOUSLY LOVE everything about this LAYOUT!!!! Those apples are so sweet with their peachy faces! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a darling layout Amanda!

Ruthie :)

Jens Craft Corner said...

I just love this layout. Love the apple theme! Just adorable!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this! The way you interpreted that sketch is awesome! I never would have thought of that! Sometimes I see sketches and just automatically think of a card, never a scrapbook LO, but I'm going to have to open my imagination now! Thanks again!
Lisa

Jennie Garcia said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love the background and the apples. That picture is very beautiful!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/