Monday, March 5, 2012

Tip Toe Trough the Tulips

Hello my crafty pals, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.. Mine was busy but productive, and I am so excited that I have start working on my new craft space.. I will post a before and after when I get it all done.. So, today I wanted to give you a closer look at my "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" layout that a made for my new Getting Scrappy Challenge.. The challenge is "Color Me Lucky"(you need to use the color green on you layout).. If you would like to play along just click HERE..

On this page, I kept it pretty simple (no doodling{I can't believe it myself} or a whole lot of paper layering) .. I also love how my tulips turned out and I think they really pop off of the back ground..



Supplies I used:

*Walking In My Garden (Tulips)
*Plantin SchoolBook (Title)
*Pattern Paper (My Minds Eye)
*Ink
*Rhinestones

Challenge:
Paper Issues - Go Green or Go Home

I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

9 comments:

PaperVine said...

LOVE this - those tulips look fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing
Lowri :-)

Adrian said...

Very pretty LO!

Leanne said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout Amanda!! It's so pretty and the tulips go perfect with those pictures! She is a ABSOLUTE DOLL!! I can't take my eyes off of it!!! Hugs, Leanne

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so beautiful! I LOVE the way you did the title!

4kids4 said...

This is a wonderful layout!! The tulips do pop...as does the adorable subject! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable! Love the tulips and the spring colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Issues!

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

This is adorable! Everything about it, the tulips, the title and especially those photos! :)

Kate said...

Super cute! I love the tulips!

jennyplace2 said...

Your layout is just beautiful and your little model is just so adorable!