Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday {a masculine card}

Hello Hello my crafty pals, sorry I've been MIA this week.. I've been out of town visiting my family and I took a few days to hang out at home.. Well, I just wanted to stop in really quick to let you all now I'm still here(LOL) and to share this card I made for my father in-law's birthday.. I really love how this card turned out, because sometime masculine card can be challenging to make :0)





Supplies used:

*Nifty Fifties (truck)
*PK-298 Grampa's Pajamas (Peachy Keen)
*"Father and Son Stamps" ( Joy's Life )
*"Times & Seasons" 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park)
*Flourish Square Punch All Over the Page (Martha Stewart)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Black Marker
*Stickles
*Pop Dots

Challenges:
Paper Playtime - Ch# 70 - For The Guys & Include A Sentiment!
The Pink Elephant -The Pink Elephant - TPE140 "Get Krafty"


I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome card! Very nicely done and I love that old truck. My 74 year old dad would enjoy this card also. Have a great weekend, and I'm glad to see you back from a needed time off... Hugs, Dawn

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Beautiful card! I love the truck...you certainly have a great eye for detail. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

Rosie said...

awesome card!!!
love the truck


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

~*Joni said...

Amanda this is wonderful! I always have a hard time doing male cards, this one is a perfect example of a guy theme. Thank you so much for joining in on our kraft challenge this week at TPE! :)
~*Joni TPE DT