Monday, March 12, 2012

Jinger Adam's Design Team Call Submission

Hello hello my crafts friends, I hope you all are having a fabulous day.. Well, have you heard about that Jinger Adam's and The Scrapbooking Queen are looking for designers for Jinger new product line.. How exciting right?? So, I thought "what the heck" I will give it a shot and see if I could make the team (fingers crossed).. To apply they asked that you create a new project that shows off your style and link it up Here.. Well, for my project I decided to create a card.. The inspiration for this card came from Tamara at the Happy Life Crafty Wife .. She crafted this stunning card that you can find HERE and I love the unique way it opens.. So, I decided to make one myself using the new March Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month and I just love how it turned out :0)








Supplies I used:

*Gypsy
*Groovy Times (Mushroom)
*PKSC-03 March 2012 (Peachy Keen Stamps)
*"Yours Truely" 6x6 Paper Pad (Echo Park)
*"Distressed Stripes" (Cuttlebug embossing folder)
*Ink
*Pens (white & black)
*Markers (gray & red)
*Ribbon
*Buttons
*Pop Dots

I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)




19 comments:

Jennifer said...

adorable!!

Creative Diva said...

Really cute. I love the colors. Good luck on the DT Call.

Hugs,
Patty

TheTulipCollector said...

What a wonderful project. Good luck on the Design Team Call. No matter what happens we are all in for some exciting new products when Jinger rolls out her designs.

Linda - The Tulip Collector

Adrian said...

Very cute, good luck!!!

Alvina said...

I love it!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Ok, seriously? How stinking cute is that?!!!! I LOVE it! love how it opens on the front so much fun!!! Best of luck on the DT Call!!!
Lisa

Shelly said...

GREAT card and really neat!
Have a WONDERFUL evening!
Shelly

L.B. said...

Oh I love how this folds up and the colors are great. Good luck on the DT call..I am putting my name in the fold as well

Kat said...

Very cute!
Good luck On the DT Call!

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

You always make the cutest cards! I love your extra accordian folds, so cute! Good luck on the DT call!

Pat N. said...

Wow, what a terrific card--love the way it opens. Good luck with the DT call--Pat N.

Debby said...

Amanda, what an adorable card, if your not chosen for this I would be in shock. This is just to cute.
angel hugs
Debby

Jovan said...

WOW...this is so super cute!

Gloria said...

How cool is this. Love the way it opens and your cute little mushroom!

Precious Hugs

LisaB said...

Wow! what a cute card! I love the way it opens and that mushroom is too cute for words. Thanks for the inspiration!

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is adorable... :)
Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Cathie Rigby said...

so very cute! best of luck on the DT call. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Lisa B said...

Oh, that mushroom is so adorable! I also like how the card folds out. Good luck on the design team call!

Lisa
addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very cute Amanda, best wishes for the DT!