Monday, February 1, 2010

Lion Baby Shower Invite (Practical Scrappers Die Cut Challenge)




Well, my cute ribbon lion is back and decked out with baby stuff.. This is my first design team project for Practical Scrappers.. Our challenge was to use a die cut.. It is also a shower invitation for my sister in-law.. She just fell in love with this little guy.. I designed him in Design Studio using Plantin Schoolbook, the grass is from Zooballoo, and the bottle is from Doodle Charms.. Let me know what you think.. :0)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, I love your lion! It is simply adorable! These baby shower invites are precious! Way to go on your first DT project!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

BAHGL said...

Your lion is simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Love the mane!!

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! I love this card! The lion is adorable and I love the ribbon mane. Great job on the challenge!

Heidi :)

Leeanne C said...

I love this lion!

Fern said...

Amanda, this is just too darn cute!!! That little lion is precious and I love the way you created the mane!! Super job!! XXX