Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hogs & Birthday Wishes






This is a card I made for my God-daughter's birthday.. I got this cute pig digi from Dawn over at Lost in Paper. Here is her site http://lostinpaperscraps.blogspot.com/ you should check her out she has lots of adorable digi's...The ovals and circles(on the side of the card)were cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cart , and the party hat is from Doodle Charms.. I embossed the circles with the Polka Dots QuicKutz folder, colored the circles w/a white marker, and add stickles.. Next, I added some stickles to the piggies nose, 2 flowers in the grass,and a rhinestone to the top of the party hat.. The sentiment was computer generated.. I entered a few challenges with this card.. Here they are:

2 Sketches 4 You: Sketch
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle :SPARKLE and SHINE!!

Let me know what you think :0)

11 comments:

cnelson said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! Fun and cute card! :)

Kay said...

Adorable!!! Cute sentiment and I love how your embellished the inside! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anonymous said...

i think waaaaaaaaaaay cute!
love the image choice and the sweet b-day hat!

Heather P. said...

This is so totally ADORABLE!

Thank you so much for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

Barb Craft said...

Amanda... I am loving that cute little pig! What a party animal!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog... I left an award for you!
Barb :)

Fern said...

What a fun and cute card!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Stinkin' cute card!! What an adorable piggy :)

Linda said...

So cute, cute, cute! Love it

Erica said...

Hey Amanda! This is an adorable card! And I hate to say it, but that isn't my image. I would hate to take credit for someone else's wonderful work! But thanks for the great comments anyway. ;)

Erica