Sunday, February 28, 2010

Squrt Splat (Practical Scrappers DT Project)




Well, it's the beginning of another wonderful week and I get to show you what I created for Practical Scrappers.. This week the challenge for you is to use either chalks or inks (any kind of inks: alcohol, dye, pigment etc). This week in addition to having the top three they will randomly pick a winner from all the entries to get some Glitz Design.. I hope you stop by and join in the fun and be sure to check out my design team sisters inspiring creations as while..

Well, know about my project.. My layout is based off last weeks SOUS sketches.. On my back ground paper I put some blue Tim Holtz alcohol ink in a spray bottle with a little water and sprayed my page..I also inked the embossing on the yellow strip of paper so it would stand out more and inked the edges of the water drops and the faucet to give them some dimension.. The faucet was cut from the Graphically Speaking card.. Then, I cut the water drops and the squirt gun from Everyday Paper Dolls.. I designed the title circle with design studio and the Sesame Street Font..
Let me know what you think:0)

2 comments:

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! Love this fun and colorful layout! You did a great job with the details and inking.

Heidi :)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a BLAST! hehe!
I just love this LO, it is too much fun! And great way to add in some different techniques as well!