Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cutie at Work





Well, I am feeling very productive today.. I got a card and a LO finished... This a LO of my son playing with his tools.. The little boy on the background is cute digi from Phindy's Place.. Here is the site http://www.etsy.com/shop/phindysplace I also used a mesh stamp and some nail stickers on the background.. The half circle embossed with the diamond plate Cuttlebug folder and the outline around the sign is all cut from a Dr. Pepper can.. I finished it off with some tool stickers, computer designed sign, chipboard arrow border, and screw tip brads... I entered a few challenges:

Sketchy Thursdays: Sketch
Scrap and Stamp: use some sort of digital element on your traditional paper layout. Don't forget the stamp, either digi or traditional!

Let me know what you think... :0)

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Ahhhh, this turned out so well!! So cute, and love the "hardware!" Thanks for playing!!!!

TraciVee said...

That's really cute! I'm actually about to post a layout I did of my son "fixing" his toys and I used the diamond plate embossing folder, too! Great work :)

all4sydney said...

Too CUTE!!

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

Super cute layout!

Please take a look at my blog candy at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com and my NEW challenge blog at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is amazing! I love all the details.
Hugs
Tanya

Pamela said...

This is great! :)