Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love You (Practical Scrappers DT Project & Magpie Sketch)





Hello everyone, well a new week is beginning and there is a new challenge going on over at Practical Scrappers... Your challenge this week is to use up your flowers you can make your own, use some primas, put a creative twist on a different supply to make flowers - whatever you'd like!

Their going to pick three winners - the most creative use of flowers, the project that uses the most flowers (leave us a comment so we know), and again our favorite project! We will also be picking one winner randomly generated to get some bling from Glitz Design. So come join the fun!!!

Well, here is my design team project.. The sketch I used is from Magpie Club.. I made flowers from crepe paper streamers and put a little touch of bling in the centers.. I used Design Studio to create the heart background, and so was the big red heart.. Let me know what you think.. :0)

4 comments:

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! Great layout! I love your crepe paper flowers and the pictures of your baby are precious.

Heidi :)

Julie Bonner said...

Just adorable - love your flowers & what cute pics!!

Unknown said...

Your flowers are divine! I love the idea of using crepe paper for flowers! Love your design and those adorable photos!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Tara said...

LOVE your page Amanda, the pictures are too cute. The hearts and flowers are super fab. Good Luck!!