Friday, February 5, 2010

Swinging in the Cold (SOUS)





Well, it's Friday again and SOUS has another awesome sketch up.. So, I was inspired to make a page right away... The page is of my daughter swinging like a big girl on a fairly warm winter day .. The snow flakes are from Speaking of Winter.. The circle and cold are both cut from Graphically Speaking... The rest of the title was designed in SCAL.. The mittens and hats are from Everyday Paper dolls.. I also used d'vine swirls and snowflakes cuttlebug folders to emboss the mittens, hats, and cold.. Let me know what you think.. :0)

9 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, I saw the first link and knew it had to be you! What a great job with the sketch! Love your colors. And I so want to come steal that baby girl! That bottom photo is divine! Thanks, Amanda, for going along on this journey with us! Keep your fingers crossed for the candy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a doll baby! I love the bright colors of the photos and that you brought that into the LO! AND is a winter page, thats "cool"! LOL!
LOL, its like your sitting up all morning waiting on that sketch! hehehe!
I am so pleased that you get to be a part of this with me, and Stine, though she is on vacation (still, I think).
I had a great time getting to know you and I am glad we still keep in touch here!

Janis Lewis said...

That's precious! She looks like she is having a good time.

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic layout!! She is so adorable!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Barb Craft said...

What a little cutie! I love your take on the sketch! The way you put the snowflake where the flower was is a great idea! I really adds to the winter feel!!
Barb :)

Nanne said...

Oh wow..! Great job using this weeks sketch.. I love the fact you made it into a winter layout..so fab of you and that snowflake is so perfect right where you put it..:O)
hugs
Nanné

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic take on the sketch! I love all your cuts! Those colors are so perfect with the photos....and they are darling!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is totally cute! Love the bright colors you used.

Andrea Amu said...

Darling page!Great job with this awesome sketch!