Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet Wishes Birthday Cake






This is a birthday card I created for my God-mother.. I welded 2 of the cake on a stand from the "From My Kitchen" cart together in design studio.. I cut the cake and layers out as while.. Finished it up with some rhinestones, ribbon, a rhinestone brad, inking, and a hand cut sign.. The sentiment is a My Pink Stamper stamp.. I entered it in a color challenge over at the new challenge blog "Picture Perfect Creations".. let me know what you think :0)

3 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Great card Amanda! Love how it turned out... Very cute!! :)
Nadya :)

Unknown said...

OMG, love this awesome creation! so very creative and love how you rocked the challenge!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

Great card! Thanks so much for particpating in our PPC-CC #2! Hope to see you back there soon! :)

Please my PPC-CC Design Team Call!! www.ppc-challengs.blogspot.com

-Megs :)