Friday, February 12, 2010

Pumpkin Farm Fun (SOUS and Practical Scrappers brad challenge)





Here is another layout using the new sketch over at SOUS, and you had to have red or pink in your page.. Well, I did put those color on the page because those colors were in my picture (my daughters blanket was pink and MIL jacket was red)... I also used some brads so I can add this page to Practical Scrappers brad challenge... The pumpkins are cut from Everyday Paper Dolls and the corn is from Paper Doll Dress Up.. The tittle was cut from Opposites Attract.. If you would like to join in on the brad challenge or the sketch check out the sites in the sidebar of my blog.. let me know what you think.. :0)

9 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

this is so pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
I really like this unexpected color combo! fun cut choices too!
2 challenges in one! great!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Amanda, great page .. looks like some great pix ... so glad you are getting some pages done! Well, yep, you're first .. you want to go for 4? Love the OA .. goes great with your pumpkin vines!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

That is so inventive, using the yellow brads for the corn kernels! Wonderful and creative.
Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Nanne said...

What a fun layout.. Great use of the different cuts and colors..wow!! glad you made it this week.. :O) LOL hope to you can join in again next Friday..
hugs
Nanné

magicwanda said...

Hi Amanda
When I seen this layout it made me smile....
Such a fun design!
and look at all them pumkins..wow
I love fall lo's as fall is my favorite time of year.
Hugs Wanda:-)

Sandy said...

Love the little pumpkin patch in the corner along with the corn salks...just wondfully full of fall...wonderful take on the sketch...don't ya just lov Liz? I love the fall cuts and colors...we are so lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love your pumpkins and corn and the cute little brads!

Corinna
Practical Scrappers DT

Marjorie said...

Darling page! Love those pumpkins ;) Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!