Monday, February 22, 2010

Blooming Birthday Wishes (Practical Scrappers Design Team Project)




This week at Practical Scrappers is Stamps! You can use any kind of stamp - digi, rubber, acrylic, foam - we want to see all of them! This week there will be a top three and a Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive bonding powder and a Stampee foil of their choice. So check out Practical Scrappers to find out what Stampee foil is..
This is my stamping project.. I bought some digi stamps from Polly Crafts, colored them, and cut them out with an x-acto knife... I placed them on a stair step card.. The dirt and garden sign were cut from Paper Doll Dress Up... Let me know what you think.. :0)

3 comments:

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! I love your step card! Those digis are so cute, I totally have to try them out.

Heidi :)

Anonymous said...

hehe this is so cute! what a darling project!!!!

Unknown said...

I adore those wire haired little kiddos! Fantastic coloring and your step card is fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx