Sunday, February 7, 2010

Puppy w/ cupcakes (cupcake craft challenges & The Pink Elephant Challenge)




I just loved this Dustin Pike digi... I knew as soon as I saw it that I was going to make a Valentine with it.. I altered the digi by removing the pumpkins and replacing them with some cupcakes.. The heart background was cut from Plantin SchoolBook and the grass is from Zooballoo... I also entered this card in the four legged and furry challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges and the Mushy Gushy Valentine challenge at The Pink Elephant... Let me know what you think.. :0)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Super sweet little card...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Unknown said...

I love all the loving detail you put into this, Amanda! So cute. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Jenn K said...

Oh my This is so CUTE!! What a fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!